While we do appreciate any sort of donation including small travel size toiletries, medical supplies, clothes and more, we have limited capacity to take those things into the county due to regulations in Madagascar. When necessary, we use the monetary gifts we receive to pay for those items in Madagascar. This also helps the Madagascar economy.
Tax Deductible Donations
Your donation to GemsOfMadagascar.org is tax-deductible.
One-Time Donations by Credit Card
If you would like to make a one-time donation online, please click the button below:
Recurring Donations By Credit Card
Please consider making your donation ongoing. To make a recurring donation, complete the form below and hit the Donate button below. On the next page, if you do not have a PayPal account, select pay using your credit or debit card below the Log In button.
Donations by Check
If you would like to donate by check, please make your check payable to GemsOfMadagascar.org and mail it to:
18570 Wagon Trail
Mead, CO 80542
Other Ways You Can Help Our Humanitarian Efforts in Madagascar
Of course, we can always use prayers, but if you can help in any of the following ways, that would be great as well. Feel free to contact Michelle directly if you can help in these ways. 303-931-3141.
- Donate 4×4 vehicle in good working order to be shipped to Madagascar for our use. Our biggest expense currently is paying for a 4×4 rental and driver (required) in Madagascar.
- Donate Airline miles
- Provide assistance in Madagascar on building projects, hygiene training, basic first aid training, community gardening support etc.
- Contact Michelle to do a presentation to your organization, business, school or church
- Encourage your school, business or church to do a drive for supplies or financial gifts
- Encourage your school to host our Experience Madagascar educational exhibits. Visit www.ExperienceMadagascar.org for more information.
- Donate sample size toiletries (limited)
- Donate light weight medical supplies (limited)
- Volunteer to help with fundraising events
- Sponsor a table or exhibit at our fundraising events
- Donate items for our silent auction
- Provide advice and suggestions for contacts and partner organizations
- Spread the word to others who can help